Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

Administer Unity Connection voicemail data as admin

invectus at gmail

Aug 21, 2012, 4:24 AM

Administer Unity Connection voicemail data as admin

Hello

A trivial question indeed but not so straight forward in Unity Connection
8.x.

How do I manage user voicemail data? How can I access it or delete it
without being the user it self?

Best Regards
Chris A.

svoll.voip at gmail

Aug 21, 2012, 7:41 AM

Re: Administer Unity Connection voicemail data as admin [In reply to]

Change the pin and log in?!? or setup aging policies.

Scott

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 4:24 AM, Chris Axelsson <invectus [at] gmail> wrote:

> Hello
>
> A trivial question indeed but not so straight forward in Unity Connection
> 8.x.
>
> How do I manage user voicemail data? How can I access it or delete it
> without being the user it self?
>
> Best Regards
> Chris A.

wyss34 at gmail

Aug 21, 2012, 7:53 AM

Re: Administer Unity Connection voicemail data as admin [In reply to]

You can use bulk user delete to do various things to end user data such as
purge messages.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/BulkUserDelete/Help/ConnectionBulkUserDelete.htm