rschuknecht at gmx
Aug 10, 2012, 5:51 AM
Post #1 of 1
Change/set DNS Domain on CUCM 8.6 Secure Cluster
I have to change (on the Nodes which have it already configured) and set (on the Nodes which do not have a Domain yet) the DNS Domain Name, in my Secure CUCM Cluster Version 8.6, and i am unsure how to do it the right way.
Here is my plan, of doing it:
1) Set the Enterprise Parameter to pre 8.x for the ITL Files
2) Reboot TVS, TFTP, and the Phones (in this Order)
3) After the Phones have registered again, i change/set DNS Domain and configure the correct DNS Server on the Publisher
4) Reboot the Publisher
5) After the Publisher is back online, i will repeat steps 3+4 for the Subscribers
6) After all servers are back online, i will change the Enterprise Parameter (Step 1) back to Default
7) Restart TVS, TFTP and the Phones
8) Rerun the CTL Client and Reboot the hole Cluster, beginning with the Publisher
Is this the correct order of doing things? Are there any gotchas? Is there any better way of doing this? And last question, where can i find additional documentation besides the Security and changing hostname Guide?
Any Information is welcome.
cisco-voip mailing list
cisco-voip [at] puck