Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

Last time IP Communicator logged into CallManager

jason.aarons at dimensiondata

Jul 28, 2012, 8:21 AM

Last time IP Communicator logged into CallManager

I assume per server RIS Data Collector can show last time a IP Communicator last login?

Let me rephrase, is there a way to show last time a device registered to CallManager?

roger.wiklund at gmail

Jul 28, 2012, 9:41 AM

Re: Last time IP Communicator logged into CallManager [In reply to]

Yes, with RTMT, can't remember the exact menu on the top of my head
but it's like a device/phone query type thing.

/Roger

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Jason Aarons (AM)
<jason.aarons [at] dimensiondata> wrote:
> I assume per server RIS Data Collector can show last time a IP Communicator
> last login?
>

> Let me rephrase, is there a way to show last time a device registered to
> CallManager?

mike.lydick at gmail

Jul 28, 2012, 1:58 PM

Re: Last time IP Communicator logged into CallManager [In reply to]

show risdb query phone

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Roger Wiklund <roger.wiklund [at] gmail>wrote:

> Yes, with RTMT, can't remember the exact menu on the top of my head
> but it's like a device/phone query type thing.
>
> /Roger
>
> On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Jason Aarons (AM)
> <jason.aarons [at] dimensiondata> wrote:
> > I assume per server RIS Data Collector can show last time a IP
> Communicator
> > last login?
> >

> > Let me rephrase, is there a way to show last time a device registered to
> > CallManager?

jason.aarons at dimensiondata

Jul 29, 2012, 4:56 AM

Re: Last time IP Communicator logged into CallManager [In reply to]

I was thinking of running the Uplink Phone Inventory report than running a diff after 30/60/90 days to see. But it only shows that moment in time, not a timestamp of last login.

So if someone logged in for 10 minutes and used IPC and then logged out I wouldn't capture that, right?

<jason.aarons [at] dimensiondata<mailto:jason.aarons [at] dimensiondata>> wrote:
> I assume per server RIS Data Collector can show last time a IP Communicator
> last login?
>

> Let me rephrase, is there a way to show last time a device registered to
> CallManager?

itevomcid

jason.aarons at dimensiondata

Jul 29, 2012, 5:00 AM

In the risdb query phone I see the field LastActTimeStamp which should work.