Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

download Cisco custom image for esxi 5.0 update 1

voip at mrga

Jul 2, 2012, 6:41 AM

download Cisco custom image for esxi 5.0 update 1

Hello group

I tried to download the Cisco custom image for esxi 5.0 update 1 from
VMWare.com.
Search showed me the link. However, when I click the link I am brought back
to the default download page. So I am not able to download the iso file.

What is the recomended esxi 5 Version to install on a UCS C210 M2 server?

Thanks for help
Reto