Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

CM 8.X 6.18.2012

rdg7656 at yahoo

Jun 18, 2012, 5:26 AM

CM 8.X 6.18.2012

Has anyone experienced a Call Manager deleting Dn's without Admin Assistance?
curious behavior with 8.0.3
Thanks everyone.

Rick

Dennis.Heim at wwt

Jun 18, 2012, 9:51 AM

Re: CM 8.X 6.18.2012 [In reply to]

I would suspect the admin went to remove the dn from a specific phone, but accidently hit delete, so it purged it from all devices.

Dennis Heim
Sr. UC Engineer
World Wide Technology
Office: 314.212.1814
Has anyone experienced a Call Manager deleting Dn's without Admin Assistance?
curious behavior with 8.0.3
Thanks everyone.

Rick

rdg7656 at yahoo

Jun 18, 2012, 11:21 AM

Re: CM 8.X 6.18.2012 [In reply to]

Thank you Dennis, rebuilding the missing Dn's isn't much of a time waster.
Many thanks to all that have responded.

Rick