Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

6.15.2012

rdg7656 at yahoo

Jun 15, 2012, 1:48 PM

6.15.2012

Hi All!
Do we have a monitor on CUCM 8.0.3 to watch VOIP admin staff activity?
Unfortunately , We have someone making changes on CUCM without notifying anyone and it has become service effecting.
I am concerned as this position has an expectation of indenpendence to it that may be abusive with departing Administrators.
Thank you Guys and Gals.

Rick

Ariel.ROZA at la

Jun 18, 2012, 8:14 AM

Re: 6.15.2012 [In reply to]

From CUCM 7.1.x onwards you have the option to enable an audit log. You
then download it via the RTMT.

Ariel.

From: cisco-voip-bounces [at] puck
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces [at] puck] On Behalf Of Rick Gilliam
Sent: viernes, 15 de junio de 2012 05:48 p.m.
To: cisco voip
Subject: [cisco-voip] 6.15.2012

Hi All!

Do we have a monitor on CUCM 8.0.3 to watch VOIP admin staff activity?

Unfortunately , We have someone making changes on CUCM without notifying
anyone and it has become service effecting.

I am concerned as this position has an expectation of indenpendence to
it that may be abusive with departing Administrators.

Thank you Guys and Gals.

Rick

lelio at uoguelph

Jun 18, 2012, 9:10 PM

Re: 6.15.2012 [In reply to]

I was under the impression the audit log only carried visited pages, not a true from/to audit log.

Sent from my iPhone...

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

On Jun 18, 2012, at 11:43 PM, "ROZA, Ariel" <Ariel.ROZA [at] LA> wrote:

> From CUCM 7.1.x onwards you have the option to enable an audit log. You then download it via the RTMT.
>
> Ariel.

msaskin at gmail

Jun 19, 2012, 4:39 AM

Re: 6.15.2012 [In reply to]

That is correct. Its not the most useful thing out there.
On Jun 19, 2012 12:13 AM, "Lelio Fulgenzi" <lelio [at] uoguelph> wrote:

> I was under the impression the audit log only carried visited pages, not a
> true from/to audit log.
>
> Sent from my iPhone...
>
> "There's no place like 127.0.0.1"
>
> On Jun 18, 2012, at 11:43 PM, "ROZA, Ariel" <Ariel.ROZA [at] LA>
> wrote:
>
> From CUCM 7.1.x onwards you have the option to enable an audit log. You
> then download it via the RTMT.****
>
> ** **