Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

CUEAC 8.5 and Conference Rooms in top right directory (Internal Directory)

jason.aarons at dimensiondata

CUEAC 8.5 and Conference Rooms in top right directory (Internal Directory)

I have about 200-300 conference rooms and other external numbers I want to see in Attendant Console 8.5 Internal Directory for operators to be able to transfer to (customer doesn't want them to be personal speed dials or External Directories)

We should be able to go into Active Directory Users/Computers and add these as Contacts (not users) and they we will see these conference rooms in Attendant Console right?

Or will CUEAC 8.5 not import Contacts into Internal directory?

jamgale at cisco

Re: CUEAC 8.5 and Conference Rooms in top right directory (Internal Directory) [In reply to]

Hi Jason,

CUEAC does not sync with Active Directory it sync's with CUCM only.

If creating a Contact in AD sync's through as an End User into the CUCM then this will in turn sync through to the CUEAC directory.

Kind Regards

Jamie Gale
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
Arc Solutions, onsite at Cisco
IP Communications Business Unit
jamgale [at] cisco
D +1 919 392 4671