Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP
UCCE/CVP/CUIC Backups

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

ciscovoipuser at gmail

UCCE/CVP/CUIC Backups

Hi, yet another contact centre Q..

We have a customer running UCCE with CVP both on version 8.

Although it's extremely fault tolerant due to the awesome A2Q process I've
been asked to create a backup policy for this solution. As a minimum I'm
currently looking to create a schedule to back up the SQL databases on the
AW/HDS, Rogger and PG. Does anyone have any experience of the backup
process for SQL on these servers? Are there any processes that will need
to be stopped prior to performing the backup?

Are there any other best practice methods for backing up UCCE/CVP?

We also have a CUIC server but it looks like that can be backed up manually
at the CLI with some simple DRS commands.

As always any help, advice or pointers would be really appreciated.

Subject User Time
UCCE/CVP/CUIC Backups ciscovoipuser at gmail May 10, 2012, 7:17 AM
    Re: UCCE/CVP/CUIC Backups itguy07 at gmail May 10, 2012, 8:57 PM