Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

Can u point me in right direction were to find BULK "Associate end users" with line when adding Client Framework Service devices

gwenzel at conres

Can u point me in right direction were to find BULK "Associate end users" with line when adding Client Framework Service devices

Hi everyone,

I cannot seem to find where in the BULK add would be for associating end users ... is it called something else on the export lines ?

Greg

This message w/attachments (message) is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.
Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any products.

Dana_Tong at bridgepoint

Re: Can u point me in right direction were to find BULK "Associate end users" with line when adding Client Framework Service devices [In reply to]

FYI,

Bulk Admin | Users | Line Appearance | Update Line Appearance.

You can associate the user to both the CSF and the line (EM UDP, or physical DN)

Regards
Dana

________________________________

Re: Can u point me in right direction were to find BULK "Associate end users" with line when adding Client Framework Service devices [In reply to]

I don't see what your referring to. These are the only fields.

User ID

Device

Directory Number

Partition

Brian

Collins

Brian E

235

Wayne_International_Part

Brian

SEP08D09F9ED59D

235

Wayne_International_Part

Brian

BrianCallins.Remote

235

Wayne_International_Part

Brian

CSFBrian

235

Wayne_International_Part

I will try to add one. Interestingly enough there is a field that shows up after the partition that is not named

Gregory Wenzel
Solution Engineer, CCNP Voice
Continental Resources Inc
SNR - 856-599-VOIP (8647)