Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

RTMT scheduled log collection gives error

Wesley.Schochet at childrensmn

RTMT scheduled log collection gives error

I have scheduled log collection using RTMT. Every time it goes to poll, I get an error message saying that the "known_hosts" file is not writeable. Anyone familiar with this file or issue? I can't find it.

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.