Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

Webdialer on ccm7.x

Robin.Clayton at rrfa

Webdialer on ccm7.x

Dear All

How do I get the webdialer working on ccm7.x and will it allow me to click on phone numbers on webpages in order to dial a number?

Cheers

Rob

=========================
Robin Clayton

Network Transition Manager
Richard Rose Federation
Richard Rose Central Academy
Victoria Place
Carlisle
Cumbria
CA1 1LY

Tel: 01228 822075
www: www.rrfa.org.uk

Important Notice:

This e-mail and any attachment are confidentialand may be privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any
reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this
e-mail or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not
an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and
any attachments permanently from your system.

The Richard Rose Federation<http://www.rrfa.org.uk>

Robin.Clayton at rrfa

Re: Webdialer on ccm7.x [In reply to]

Found the link again to the webdialer .

Is there any sort of intergration available via CTI with outlook/webpages etc?

Rob

=========================

Re: Webdialer on ccm7.x [In reply to]

I think the click to call widget is what you're looking for. Integrates with Microsoft products.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9829/index.html

Alternatively, you can cut and paste the java code in the webdialer and insert it into your own web pages.

If you make dial rules, you can make the dialing process much easier as well.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)