settings we can modify to restart or resynch the BLF Plug-in service in an
more efficient manner?

jgale99 at hotmail

Re: CUEAC - BLF & Extension Mobility [In reply to]

Hi,

There is no reason why logging in/out of EM should break the BLF in CUEAC and require a restart, it sounds like there maybe a CTI issue in sending the information to the CUEAC server which a restart resolves.

Have you retried a restart of the CTI Server and then CUEAC Server to see if this then works correctly?

I would suggest a TAC case to see why that information stops coming through.