Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

CallManager 8.0 FTP Insert have to restart service daily

jason.aarons at dimensiondata

CallManager 8.0 FTP Insert have to restart service daily

I have a customer that has Infortel for CDR billing.

They are running CallManager 8.0 and noting problems with CAR Scheduler/CDR Insert. I'm not exactly sure but they are restarting something daily.

Anyone else running a CAR/CDR/FTP and seen issues with 8.0 ? Just fishing for an easy answer :).

wsisk at cisco

Re: CallManager 8.0 FTP Insert have to restart service daily [In reply to]

Hmm,

CSCso76228 CDR Repository Manager stops sending CDR files due to no response

but this should be fixed in 8.0. there are trace snippets there to give some ideas.

/wes