ringing. Any tips for troubleshooting this type of behavior?

Thanks!

cmcglamry at forsythe

Re: Troubleshooting Line Group/Hunt Group [In reply to]

Go into the line group and validate that the DN/Partition selected actually match what is on the phone. You could have this mapped to something with the same number/different partition that's actually an unassigned number in your route plan that was orphaned and never deleted.

Cliff

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
The information contained in this email transmission is confidential information which may contain information that is legally privileged and prohibited from disclosure under applicable law or by contractual agreement. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone to arrange for the return of the original transmission to us.

pav.ccie at gmail

Re: Troubleshooting Line Group/Hunt Group [In reply to]

Also check CAC settings for the device's location
No BW = No ring

Sent from my iSnuff