SCCP 8.5 phone, if I http://phoneip while registered to CME I don't get the phone's web page.

Is there a telephony-service command I missing to enable the phone's web page while in CME 7.0?

jason.aarons at dimensiondata

http://phoneip while in CME 7.0 [In reply to]

SCCP 8.5 phone, if I http://phoneip while registered to CME I don't get the phone's web page.

Is there a telephony-service command I missing to enable the phone's web page while in CME 7.0?

VanMarenNP at ldschurch

Re: http://phoneip while in CME 7.0 [In reply to]

Turning on the Web server for a phone in CallManager is controlled in the product specific parameters. On CME I believe those are all controled by Programmable VendorConfig Parameters.

Descrtiption:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmelabel.html#wp1026482

Example:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmelabel.html#wp1024279
________________________________
Is there a telephony-service command I missing to enable the phone’s web page while in CME 7.0?

stephen.welsh at unifiedfx

Re: http://phoneip while in CME 7.0 [In reply to]

Hi Jayson,

You need to enable the phones web server in UCME, use the programable Vendor Parameters:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmelabel.html#wp1026482

The command is something like:

Telephony-service
Service phone webAccess 1
Create cnf-files

The following entry in the Cisco support community covers this:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2010393

Thanks

Stephen

Is there a telephony-service command I missing to enable the phone’s web page while in CME 7.0?