Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP
Lync and CUCM

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

ewellnitzvoip at gmail

Lync and CUCM

I'm investigating options for using Lync as our audio and video conference
solution.

What I'm looking to do:

Ring Cisco desk phone and Lync client at the same time (fairly easy)
Call from either desk phone or Lync. (fairly easy)
Join audio conference form desk phone or Lync (this one is easy)
Join video conference only using Lync (this one is easy)
Join video conference audio from desk phone and video from Lync without
having to join the conference twice because then this person wouldn't get
focus when speaking. (This seems like the only nasty part if it is even
possibe)

I would like to avoid CUCI-Lync and RCC.