Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

Cisco Call Manager - 7975G Phone - Message Light

Alan.Collopy at cambridgetrust

Cisco Call Manager - 7975G Phone - Message Light

Hello,

Just curious if I've missed a setting or not. I have a user with a 7975G phone, and she has multiple lines on the phone. If she receives a voicemail directly to her extension, her message light goes on. If a message is left on one of the other lines, her message light does not go on. Do I need to enable something on her phone to allow the light to go on for all lines on her phone?

Thank you very much,
Alan

________________________________

DISCLAIMER:
****** The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. ******

Dennis.Heim at cdw

Re: Cisco Call Manager - 7975G Phone - Message Light [In reply to]

MWI Policy on the phone. Also check under each line and see if it says system default or light and prompt.

Dennis Heim
Senior Engineer (Unified Communications)
CDW Advanced Technology Services
10610 9th Place
Bellevue, WA 98004

425.310.5299 Single Number Reach (WA)
317.569.4255 Single Number Reach (IN)
317.569.4201 Fax
dennis.heim [at] cdw<mailto:dennis.heim [at] cdw>
cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/<http://www.cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/>

Re: Cisco Call Manager - 7975G Phone - Message Light [In reply to]

Under unity, for the extensions that are secondary under the "message waiting indicator" add the main line number.

Neal Haas
County of Fresno
Please report Troubles to the Help Desk. 559-600-5900
559-600-5890