Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

Connection 8.5(1)SU2 and Full Mailbox NDR turns on MWI without any message?

jason.aarons at dimensiondata

Oct 19, 2011, 4:24 PM

Connection 8.5(1)SU2 and Full Mailbox NDR turns on MWI without any message?

I called a co-worker/subscriber whose Connection 8.5(1)SU2 voice mailbox was full. I recieved an e-mail indicating that his voice mailbox is full (we use Single Inbox/EWS Exchange 2007SP1), then my voicemail light on my Cisco phone illuminated and it indicated that I had one new voice message available. No one actually left me a message.

Why did the MWI light turn on when I got the NDR? Can I disable a NDR lighting the lamp?