Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

Updating Device > PHone > CUPC > Users Associated with Line

jason.aarons at dimensiondata

Updating Device > PHone > CUPC > Users Associated with Line

CallManager 8.0(3)

Device > Phone > Type = Cisco Unified Personal Communicator

Click on Device
Click on Line 1
Scroll to bottom
Users Associated with Line > Associate End Users

If I go into Bulk Administration > Import/Export > Export > Device Data > Phones I don't see where it exports the Users Associated with Line > Associate End Users

I'm trying to Bulk Update a couple hundred CUPC clients with their End User owners.

Maybe I can do it from another angle?

Disclaimer:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information and is for use by the designated addressee(s) named above only. If you are not the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any use or reproduction of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

burns.jason at gmail

Re: Updating Device > PHone > CUPC > Users Associated with Line [In reply to]

Jason,

You're in luck. I just worked through this on a cluster last week and it was
pretty simple.

Bulk Admin > Users > Line Appearance > Export Line Apperance / Update Line
Appearance

You need a CSV format of:

UserID, Device, Directory Number, Partition
kevinb, SEP000000000000, 1001, Internal_PT

You can upload the update file to BAT as a type of "User Line Appearance"

-Burns