Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

Compliance recording Feature of UCCX 8

zohaibshabir at gmail

Oct 22, 2010, 10:42 AM

Compliance recording Feature of UCCX 8

Hi All,
can we use the Compliance recording Feature of UCCX 8, for recording CUCM 8
users without converting them to UCCX agents, or is it necessary for every
CUCM user to be converted into agent, before doing compliance recording.
Actually i have a customer who wants only call recording but no agents.

Zohaib Shabir
Ph:+92-302-8232689

bill at hitechconnection

Oct 22, 2010, 10:49 AM

Re: Compliance recording Feature of UCCX 8 [In reply to]

Well the recording is a feature of UCCX not CUCM so if you want to record
the calls using UCCX they would all need to be agents.

Your customer needs to look at a third party recording solution.

_____

can we use the Compliance recording Feature of UCCX 8, for recording CUCM 8
users without converting them to UCCX agents, or is it necessary for every
CUCM user to be converted into agent, before doing compliance recording.
Actually i have a customer who wants only call recording but no agents.

Zohaib Shabir
Ph:+92-302-8232689

avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail

Oct 23, 2010, 5:12 PM

Re: Compliance recording Feature of UCCX 8 [In reply to]

UCCX requires them to be an Agent first.

Calabrio's Monitoring and Recording server with a Compliance Recording
license can record the audio of any phone, agent, non-agent, lobby, etc.

Anthony