Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

Line Code Violation T1

saboor.khan at gmail

Line Code Violation T1

Can any one tell me what impacting our circuit down at particular time of
the day, and line code violation increased, if you look in to our Show
controller command, this gateway is h323 and have UCC call center,

T1 0/0/0 is down.
Applique type is Channelized T1
Cablelength is short 133
Transmitter is sending remote alarm.
Receiver has loss of signal.
alarm-trigger is not set
Soaking time: 3, Clearance time: 10
AIS State:Clear LOS State:Clear LOF State:Clear
Version info Firmware: 20071009, FPGA: 20, spm_count = 0
Framing is ESF, Line Code is B8ZS, Clock Source is Line.
CRC Threshold is 320. Reported from firmware is 320.
Data in current interval (8 seconds elapsed):
6006 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 8 Unavail Secs
Total Data (last 2 15 minute intervals):
1480482 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations,
0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins,
0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 1800 Unavail
Secs

Thanks in advanced

ccieid1ot at gmail

Re: Line Code Violation T1 [In reply to]

Call the carrier.

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Saboor Khan <saboor.khan [at] gmail> wrote:
> Can any one tell me what impacting our circuit down at particular time of
> the day, and line code violation increased, if you look in to our Show
> controller command, this gateway is h323 and have UCC call center,
>

> T1 0/0/0 is down.
>   Applique type is Channelized T1
>   Cablelength is short 133
>   Transmitter is sending remote alarm.
>   Receiver has loss of signal.
>   alarm-trigger is not set
>   Soaking time: 3, Clearance time: 10
>   AIS State:Clear  LOS State:Clear  LOF State:Clear
>   Version info Firmware: 20071009, FPGA: 20, spm_count = 0
>   Framing is ESF, Line Code is B8ZS, Clock Source is Line.
>   CRC Threshold is 320. Reported from firmware  is 320.
>   Data in current interval (8 seconds elapsed):
>      6006 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
>      0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
>      0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 8 Unavail Secs
>   Total Data (last 2 15 minute intervals):
>      1480482 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations,
>      0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins,
>      0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 1800 Unavail
> Secs
>

> Thanks in advanced

merlyn at Geeks

Re: Line Code Violation T1 [In reply to]

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 01:25:04PM -0400, Saboor Khan wrote:
> Can any one tell me what impacting our circuit down at particular time of
> the day, and line code violation increased, if you look in to our Show
> controller command, this gateway is h323 and have UCC call center,

The problem is that you are having line code violations increasing.

Call your LEC and make them fix your circuit. While you are waiting
for them to come out, you could double check your wiring up to the
router.