ben.story at gmail
Jan 18, 2010, 6:59 AM
Post #2 of 5
Panduit has one that fits the bill.
- • Consists of single female telco 50-pin/25-pair connector with hook
and loop fasteners wired for common active voice equipment
• 24 RJ45 ports with pins 4 and 5 active in each port
• Telco connector with hook and loop fasteners accommodate 180, 110, or
90 degree patch cord connectors on back of patch panel
• Does not require use of a punchdown tool
• Mounts to standard EIA 19" rack or 23" racks with optional extender
• Write-on areas available for port identification
• Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons
Part NumberVP24382TV25Y RoHS Compliancy StatusCompliant NoteVP24382TV25Y
replaces VP24382TV25 Part Description24-port patch panel with 24 RJ45 ports
wired to one RJ21 telco connector. Product TypeVoice Patch Panel CE
CompliantNo No. of Rack Spaces1 Patch Panel StyleFlat Pricing
Patch Panel (RJ45 to RJ21), 1 Pair, Flat, 24 Port UNSPSC43223301
On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Jeff Garvas <jeff [at] cia> wrote:
> Does anyone have any patch panels they like that work with the VG224?
> I'm looking for something to break it out in a 19" cabinet where I can use
> patch cables to patch VG224 ports into an existing IDF. In the past I've
> had it broken out to a 66 block and cross connected into existing house
> cable between 66 blocks.
> This design is a little different and I'm wondering if anyone has found a
> panel I can plug the 25 pair cable into directly and have it line up
> properly in the center two pins without breaking it out and punching it down
> manually? I'm thinking I may not find a cable that breaks out the amphenol
> connector to 24 RJ45 style jacks properly.
> cisco-voip mailing list
> cisco-voip [at] puck
Ben Story CCSP, CCDA