Mailing List Archive: Cisco: NSP

Cisco ACE Module

christian at visr

Feb 19, 2008, 6:48 AM

Cisco ACE Module

anyone have a visio stencil for the 8 1 Application Control Engine
Module ACE20-MOD-K9

dont seem to have on cisco site (
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_visio_icon_list.html)

not in the 6500 stencil or modules as well

thanks!

christian

streiner at cluebyfour

Feb 19, 2008, 7:37 AM

Re: Cisco ACE Module [In reply to]

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008, Christian Koch wrote:

> anyone have a visio stencil for the 8 1 Application Control Engine
> Module ACE20-MOD-K9
>
> dont seem to have on cisco site (
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_visio_icon_list.html)
>
> not in the 6500 stencil or modules as well

I didn't see one either, but in a pinch it wouldn't be that hard to make
your own.

jms

justin at justinshore

Feb 19, 2008, 7:48 AM

Re: Cisco ACE Module [In reply to]

Are you looking for an actual product stencil or a logical stencil? If
a logical stencil will do then look in the Packet Magazine PPT:

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/ac50/ac47/2.html

Search for Packet. In the PPT it's on page 9, bottom left corner.
Googling "Cisco Packet Icons" brings up some interesting links too.

I can't find an ACE20 stencil. I don't know who you ask for a stencil
to be created. Your account team might be able to help. You could also
email the author of the "Stencil Index and Table of Contents" (Excel
spreadsheet) to see if she can hook you up with the right person.

Justin

Christian Koch wrote:
> anyone have a visio stencil for the 8 1 Application Control Engine
> Module ACE20-MOD-K9
>
> dont seem to have on cisco site (
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_visio_icon_list.html)
>
> not in the 6500 stencil or modules as well
>
> thanks!
>
> christian

christian at visr

Feb 19, 2008, 7:54 AM

Re: Cisco ACE Module [In reply to]

im looking for the actual product stencil so i can complete my chassis visio

i did see the logical/conceptual icon however..

i may have to do that, or figure how to make my own