Nick Colton
ALLO Communications

gkg at gmx

Re: ASR 1001 Software [In reply to]

On 23.04.2012 18:19, Nick Colton wrote:
> Turning up Cisco ASR 1001's on our network and I wanted to see what
> firmware others were running in production.
asr1001-universalk9.03.04.01.S.151-3.S1.bin

Using mainly BGP, OSPF, VRF with a few minor ACLs. Current uptime ~4
months since we took them into production ... no known problems yet ...

Two newer 1001's we've just took into production came with a slightly
older version, asr1001-universalk9.03.04.00.S.151-3.S.bin ... probably
will be updating these before the site goes into production ...

-garry

Matthew.Fowler at genesishcc

Re: ASR 1001 Software [In reply to]

I have successfully used asr1001-universalk9.03.04.03.S.151-3.S3.bin on my latest implementation.

Matt Fowler
Genesis HealthCare
Senior Network Engineer

> Turning up Cisco ASR 1001's on our network and I wanted to see what
> firmware others were running in production.
asr1001-universalk9.03.04.01.S.151-3.S1.bin

Using mainly BGP, OSPF, VRF with a few minor ACLs. Current uptime ~4 months since we took them into production ... no known problems yet ...

Two newer 1001's we've just took into production came with a slightly older version, asr1001-universalk9.03.04.00.S.151-3.S.bin ... probably will be updating these before the site goes into production ...

-garry

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.