Mailing List Archive: Cisco: NSP

Re: Is Inter-AS option B supported on Catalyst 6500 SXI code?

nicotine at warningg

Mar 27, 2012, 11:12 AM

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 02:00:17PM -0400, schilling wrote:
> I am trying to have catalyst 6500 w/ sup720 3BXL with 12.2(33)SXI5 to
> support ASBR exchanging VPN-IPv4, but 6500 is not allocating labels
> for prefixes learned from eBGP over address family vpnv4.
>
> Does anybody ever have this working? Any catch?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Schilling

Have you disabled automatic route-target filtering on the 6500? It will
drop routes learned via eBGP if the specific route-target doesn't exist in an
import filter in a configured VRF.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/mpls/command/reference/mp_a1gt.html#wp1015775

--
Brandon Ewing (nicotine [at] warningg)