Mailing List Archive: Cisco: NAS

cisco service independent intercept architecture..

Cisco nas RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jc at isnet

cisco service independent intercept architecture..

howdy,

quick question for the cisco guys on the list..

the following article states that lawful intercept is supported on the
5300 platform.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk583/tk799/technologies_design_guide09186a00801b42ff.shtml

could somebody help me out with the specific ios in question.

we have searched using mib locater to try and identify a version that
supports the tab mib for li (specically for the 5300s), but no such luck
(as yet)

j.

achatz at forthnet

Re: cisco service independent intercept architecture.. [In reply to]

c5350-ik9su2-mz.12.3-18 seems to support it.

But i couldn't find something similar for 5300s :(

Tassos

jc wrote on 5/4/2006 17:13:

> howdy,
>
> quick question for the cisco guys on the list..
>
> the following article states that lawful intercept is supported on the
> 5300 platform.
>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk583/tk799/technologies_design_guide09186a00801b42ff.shtml
>
> could somebody help me out with the specific ios in question.
>
> we have searched using mib locater to try and identify a version that
> supports the tab mib for li (specically for the 5300s), but no such luck
> (as yet)
>

> j.

mljohnso at cisco

Re: cisco service independent intercept architecture.. [In reply to]

At 04:13 PM 4/5/2006 +0200, jc wrote:
>howdy,
>
>quick question for the cisco guys on the list..
>
>the following article states that lawful intercept is supported on the
>5300 platform.
>
>http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk583/tk799/technologies_design_guide09186a00801b42ff.shtml
>
>could somebody help me out with the specific ios in question.
>
>we have searched using mib locater to try and identify a version that
>supports the tab mib for li (specically for the 5300s), but no such luck
>(as yet)

Feature Navigator says there is no support for the 5300.

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

5350/5400/5850 do have support:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_serv/as5850/sw_conf/lawincep.htm

mark