Mailing List Archive: Cisco: NAS

nas-port 0

Cisco nas RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

daxocam at uax

Oct 6, 2010, 6:31 AM

nas-port 0

hi.

my name is Daniel

i have a problem with nas-port 0.

i´m trying use the attribute simultaneous-use of freeradius v1.1.3 but my cisco 1841 v 12.4(10a) ever send the same port to freeradius

port nas =0

the message in freeradius is rlm_radutmp , ID is NAS xxxxx port 0 has wrong ID

i´ve read documentation of cisco and freeradius but i can´t find a solution.

thanks.

--

Daniel Soto

Dep. Comunicaciones U.A.X

--

Daniel Soto

Dep. Comunicaciones U.A.X

gk at ax

Oct 6, 2010, 8:34 AM

Re: nas-port 0 [In reply to]

Am 06.10.2010 15:31, schrieb Daniel Soto:

> i have a problem with nas-port 0.

> i´m trying use the attribute simultaneous-use of freeradius v1.1.3 but
> my cisco 1841 v 12.4(10a) ever send the same port to freeradius

> port nas =0

> the message in freeradius is rlm_radutmp , ID is NAS xxxxx port 0 has
> wrong ID

Could it be that the NAS port isn't the problem but rather some other ID
within the RADIUS packet?

--
Gerald