Mailing List Archive: Cisco: NAS

c7200 modem adapter

Cisco nas RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

chunt at reachone

c7200 modem adapter

Gert's posting RE:3640 + NM-30DM makes me wonder if there's a similar module for the 7200VXR line. I'd love to abandon my 3Com Total Control Chassis. Is anyone aware of such a module?

Thanks
-Christopher Hunt

Aaron at cisco

Re: c7200 modem adapter [In reply to]

Nope, no internal modems for the 7200. (Except in the sense that an
AS5800 is sort of a 7200 with a modem cage.)

----

Christopher Hunt wrote:
> Gert's posting RE:3640 + NM-30DM makes me wonder if there's a similar module for the 7200VXR line. I'd love to abandon my 3Com Total Control Chassis. Is anyone aware of such a module?
>
> Thanks
> -Christopher Hunt

gert at greenie

Re: c7200 modem adapter [In reply to]

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 09:37:13AM -0700, Christopher Hunt wrote:
> Gert's posting RE:3640 + NM-30DM makes me wonder if there's a similar
> module for the 7200VXR line. I'd love to abandon my 3Com Total Control
> Chassis. Is anyone aware of such a module?

There are DM modules for the 2800 (the NM-30DM is end-of-life, and the
eol notice points to the 2800 modules). Haven't seen anything for the
7200, though.

gert
//www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany gert [at] greenie
fax: +49-89-35655025 gert [at] net

Cisco nas RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded