Mailing List Archive: Cisco: BBA

Request for VERY basic IOS manual

Cisco bba RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jknowlton at vp44

Jan 8, 2009, 12:49 PM

Request for VERY basic IOS manual

Hi all.
I recently purchased a Soho 97 router to connect my LAN via DSL. This is
the first time I deploy any Cisco hardware and I have no experience
whatsoever of the IOS command line. I was able to update the IOS to the
last release and enable SNMP but that's pretty much it.

Unfortunately the phone line I will be using might need some noise levels
adjustment but I don't really a clue on where to start. Could anyone
suggest some good (and detailed and FREE) reference documents/manuals that
would give me a good start with the CLI?
Thanks

-JK

Leo.Laohoo at act

Jan 26, 2009, 6:07 PM

Re: Request for VERY basic IOS manual [In reply to]

Try this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps4866/tsd_products_suppo
rt_series_home.html