Mailing List Archive: Cisco: BBA

Lastest IOS for SHOHO 97

Cisco bba RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jknowlton at vp44

Dec 20, 2008, 11:15 PM

Lastest IOS for SHOHO 97

Hi all.
I just purchased an old SOHO 97 broadband router and I was looking to
update the IOS. Does anybody know which is the most recent version
compatible with my device?
Thanks

-JK

merlyn at geeks

Dec 21, 2008, 5:54 AM

Re: Lastest IOS for SHOHO 97 [In reply to]

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 02:15:31AM -0500, Jack Knowlton wrote:
> Hi all.
> I just purchased an old SOHO 97 broadband router and I was looking to
> update the IOS. Does anybody know which is the most recent version
> compatible with my device?

The Cisco Feature Navigator says 12.4(15)T8, but you loose ipsec with the T..
(cisco.com/go/fn)

These boxes were positioned as the "OEM" equivalent of the Cisco837,
but had less RAM/Flash to make them cheaper, or something like that..