Mailing List Archive: Cherokee: users

Tweets for Cherokee (@webserver)

Cherokee users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

david at davidjb

Jun 21, 2012, 4:17 PM

Tweets for Cherokee (@webserver)

Hi all,

Wondering what the status is for Cherokee's Twitter account and whether we
can get some activity happening for it to show there's life in the project
(last tweet in December).

Happy to provide some content about our use of Cherokee for re-tweeting as
required.

Cheers,
David

locke at gigbureau

Jun 22, 2012, 1:58 PM

Re: Tweets for Cherokee (@webserver) [In reply to]

Good question, I've been wondering the same thing.

-Locke