Mailing List Archive: Cherokee: users

[chrokee] need help with redirecting rules

Cherokee users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jj.yvon at dis-info

[chrokee] need help with redirecting rules

Hi,

I'am a noob with cherokee and i have an issue with redirection.
I'm migrating my old web server from Appache to cherokee and i havesome
troubles to translate tow redirecting rules :

# rediriger domaine.com vers www.domaine.com
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^domain\.fr$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*) http://www.domain.fr/$1 [QSA,R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} ^[A-Z]{3,9}\ /([^/]+/)*index.php
RewriteRule ^index.php(.*)$ http://www.domain.fr$1 [R=301,L]

I hope someone could help me to make this rules working.

Thanks for reading.

JJYVON