Mailing List Archive: Cherokee: users

Zend Server & Cherokee

Cherokee users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

dbullock79 at gmail

Jul 12, 2011, 3:53 PM

Zend Server & Cherokee

Hi, would anybody have experience or knowledge regarding the use of Cherokee with Zend Server used as a PHP application web server?

The only web server officially supported by Zend on Linux is Apache, but for obvious reasons I'd prefer Cherokee.
I am unable to find any info to determine if it is possible or not.

Any advice or insight would be superb.
Thanks,
Dan