Mailing List Archive: Cherokee: users

More extensive logging?

Cherokee users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

michaelm at plumbersstock

Jan 20, 2011, 6:13 PM

More extensive logging?

I like to log extra information such as my site cookies for each
connection. Is there a way to do this in Cherokee without resorting to
something like PHP?

Thanks,
Michael McGlothlin

me at pigmej

Jan 20, 2011, 6:36 PM

Re: More extensive logging? [In reply to]

Hey,

did you read: http://www.cherokee-project.com/doc/modules_loggers_custom.html ?

Pozdrawiam
Jędrzej Nowak