Mailing List Archive: Cherokee: dev

Issue 1361 in cherokee: Big files result in 100% cpu load, even after the download has been finished

Cherokee dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cherokee at googlecode

Issue 1361 in cherokee: Big files result in 100% cpu load, even after the download has been finished

Owner: ----

New issue 1361 by ste...@opengeo.nl: Big files result in 100% cpu load,
even after the download has been finished
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1361

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. github dev repo
2. download a huge file
3. observe 99% cpu time, even after the download has been finished.

It seems that when cherokee trace is enabled it is actually 'working' as
expected.

cherokee at googlecode

Jun 8, 2012, 3:25 AM

Re: Issue 1361 in cherokee: Big files result in 100% cpu load, even after the download has been finished [In reply to]

Comment #1 on issue 1361 by mehmetal...@gmail.com: Big files result in 100%
cpu load, even after the download has been finished
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1361

i think duplicate of r1359

cherokee at googlecode

Jun 8, 2012, 3:28 AM

Re: Issue 1361 in cherokee: Big files result in 100% cpu load, even after the download has been finished [In reply to]

Comment #2 on issue 1361 by mehmetal...@gmail.com: Big files result in 100%
cpu load, even after the download has been finished
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1361

i think duplicate of id1359

cherokee at googlecode

Jun 8, 2012, 9:02 AM

Re: Issue 1361 in cherokee: Big files result in 100% cpu load, even after the download has been finished [In reply to]

Updates:
Mergedinto: 1359

Comment #3 on issue 1361 by ste...@konink.de: Big files result in 100% cpu
load, even after the download has been finished
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1361

You are right. I should have spotted this myself. (Was under my other
account.)