cherokee at googlecode
Apr 26, 2012, 3:07 PM
Issue 1354 in cherokee: "List & Send" hides symlinks but does not forbids them
New issue 1354 by AnimusPE...@gmail.com: "List & Send" hides symlinks but
does not forbids them
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create rule with "List & Send" handler
2. Uncheck "Allow symbolic links" checkbox
3. Save settings and restart server
4. Open in browser resource for which rule was created
5. Insert in URL symlink name which definitely exists
6. Hit enter.
What is the expected output?
What do you see instead?
UNIX root dir
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Cherokee Web Server 1.2.101
Cherokee-dev mailing list
Cherokee-dev [at] lists