cherokee at googlecode
Aug 16, 2010, 10:48 AM
Post #1 of 7
Issue 956 in cherokee: multiple SSL certs causes half-loading page issues
New issue 956 by aminland: multiple SSL certs causes half-loading page
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. set up more than one site
2. set the default website's ssl cert.
3. setup another website (site X), and configure it to allow port 443.
4. visit site X using https. Notice that all pages will load fast and
5. set site X to either a different or the same ssl cert.
6. Try visiting multiple pages in site X again. you will find css errors,
images not loading, and sometimes the poison https logo in chrome (6.0
Issues with CSS and image loading are visible in IE 6, IE7, IE8, Chrome
5.0, Chrome 6.0, and Firefox 3.6. Probably all other browsers too but these
are the ones i've tried.
This is problematic because while I can rely on the default site's ssl cert
to provide protection for other sites on the webserver, some of the website
I have are served from different domains such that my wildcard cert won't
Cherokee-dev mailing list
Cherokee-dev [at] lists