Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Users

Community Poll!

jjn1056 at yahoo

Jul 26, 2012, 7:24 AM

Post #1 of 1 (279 views)
Community Poll!

In order to better understand the needs of the Catalyst community, we have published an online poll, aimed at collecting some imformation of importance:

In addition, following the poll we will be hosting an online town hall, where the core developers will field questions about the future of Catalyst, and anything Catalyst related.  One catch is that if you want to ask a question you need to have completed the poll.  Don't worry, its not very long!

For more details see my blog: http://jjnapiorkowski.typepad.com/modern-perl/2012/07/announcing-catalyst-community-poll-and-upcoming-town-hall.html

John Napiorkowski