billcrawford1970 at gmail
May 8, 2012, 8:48 AM
On 8 May 2012 16:44, Kenneth S Mclane <ksmclane [at] us> wrote:
> The Catalyst helper script created most of the relationships. I added a
> few at the bottom of the Account.pm file to since there are a bunch of them
> based on "account_id", so I made them myself and gave them different names.
> progress, metrics, compliance are ones I did. the one called
> "department_id" was created by the helper and I didn"t want to chang it. I
> guess I could redefine it below with a different name. Strangely, the
> account table has a belongs to AND a has many to itself based on the
> account_id field. I am actually looking to get a list nad that is what I
> get except for the one field.
Basically you just need to rename the relationship to call the accessor
"account" instead of "account_id", so that .account_id refers to the raw ID
column, not the object.