Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Users
All actions marked as Private and are being ignored

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

abhishek.netjain at gmail

All actions marked as Private and are being ignored

Hi,

I am finding a strange situation.

If i restart my catalyst application,i find in debug messages, all of my
actions are marked as Private.

Also if i execute the code, then it will execute the auto and end functions
and bypasses the called action.

Ie. If i call /search . It will run auto, end and will ignore search action.

Dont know why,

What info will you guys need from me to help me?

Thanks,

abhi