Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Users
Catalyst Advent Calendar

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

devin.austin at gmail

Dec 1, 2011, 8:52 AM

Catalyst Advent Calendar

Hey all,

It's that time of year again, and as per tradition, we're running a
bit behind. If anyone can whip up a few articles to buffer us for the
next few days with the Advent article, that would be great. We are
also in great need of an opening article.

Please contact myself (email, or irc: dhoss on irc.perl.org) or
Dimitar (email: mitakaa [at] gmail, irc: dpetrov).

Happy holidays!
Devin Austin
9702906669 - Cell