Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Users

Simple tutorials

chrisstinemetz at gmail

Sep 11, 2011, 1:52 PM

Simple tutorials

Hello,

I just finished installing catalyst along with strawberry perl. Would
someone please recommend a good tutorial to get my feet wet?

Thank you,

Chris

2011 at denny

Sep 11, 2011, 2:21 PM

Re: Simple tutorials [In reply to]

On Sun, 2011-09-11 at 15:52 -0500, Chris Stinemetz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just finished installing catalyst along with strawberry perl. Would
> someone please recommend a good tutorial to get my feet wet?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Catalyst+tutorial

Top link.
Attachments: signature.asc (0.48 KB)

kellert at ohsu

Sep 11, 2011, 2:30 PM

Re: Simple tutorials [In reply to]

I definitely recommend the CPAN Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial. And strongly recommend using the virtual machine to run the tutorial:
See "STARTING WITH THE TUTORIAL VIRTUAL MACHINE"<http://search.cpan.org/~hkclark/Catalyst-Manual-5.9002/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Tutorial/01_Intro.pod#STARTING_WITH_THE_TUTORIAL_VIRTUAL_MACHINE> below for instructions getting and using the VM.

cheers,
Tom
MMI DNA Services Core Facility<http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/research/research-cores/dna-analysis/>
503-494-2442