Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Users

Google OpenID

lin.support at gmail

Sep 6, 2011, 2:33 AM

Google OpenID

Hi,

I am trying to implement OpenID with google login, but no success.

Looking for some working examples.

Thanks

chisel at chizography

Sep 6, 2011, 3:51 AM

Re: Google OpenID [In reply to]

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:33 AM, linuxsupport <lin.support [at] gmail> wrote:

> I am trying to implement OpenID with google login, but no success.

What have you tried so far?

What errors are you getting?

Are you using
https://metacpan.org/module/Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::OpenID?
If not, what are you using for your authentication?

> Looking for some working examples.

I haven't tried it (yet) but this synopsis looks like it should be more than
enough to get you on your way:

https://metacpan.org/module/Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::OpenID#SYNOPSIS
Is there anything wrong or missing there?

Chisel