Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Users

[JOB] Looking for Telecommute Web Developer

larryl at emailplus

Jun 18, 2011, 9:38 AM

[JOB] Looking for Telecommute Web Developer

Hi -

We're looking to hire another full-time web developer to join a great
team, telecommute or local (central MN).

- Telecommute with occasional "face time" trips to MN
- Must have strong Perl skills
- Should have all the usual web dev skills (HTML, JS, CSS, AJAX, DHTML)
- Bonus points for skills in:
Catalyst
Moose
Template Toolkit
Rose::DB::Object
JS toolkits like ExtJS, jQuery, Prototype, YUI
Postgresql
- Great benefits

The official job post is at: http://jobs.perl.org/job/13544

Currently considering US residents.

For more information: www.atomiclearning.com

If you’re interested, contact: hr [at] atomiclearning

Thanks!
Larry

devin.austin at gmail

Jul 5, 2012, 2:24 PM

Re: [JOB] Looking for Telecommute Web Developer [In reply to]

Fired.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2012, at 3:14 PM, Nate <ogmoid [at] gmail> wrote:

> Mea culpa - sorry everyone.
> - Nate
>
> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Frank Kumro <frank [at] frankkumro> wrote:
>> Hi -
>>
>> We're looking to hire another full-time web developer (telecommute) to
>> join a great team. The web developer contributes to all phases of the
>> product development life cycle and provides technical development and
>> support skills to the product team. This position requires a continually
>> growing knowledge of (and comfort with) Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL, Perl,
>> Catalyst Framework, Javascript, HTML, XML, CSS and AJAX.
>>
>> - Telecommute with occasional "face time" trips to MN
>> - Must have strong Perl skills
>> - Great benefits
>>
>> Currently considering US residents.
>>
>> For more information: www.atomiclearning.com
>>
>> If you’re interested, contact: hr at atomiclearning.com
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Frank Kumro

lenjaffe at jaffesystems

Jul 5, 2012, 2:39 PM

Re: [JOB] Looking for Telecommute Web Developer [In reply to]

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Devin Austin <devin.austin [at] gmail> wrote:

> Fired.

Rehired. We need go-getters like you!

lenjaffe at jaffesystems

Jul 5, 2012, 2:40 PM

Re: [JOB] Looking for Telecommute Web Developer [In reply to]

Doesn't jobs.perl.org exist for posting perl jobs?
L.
--
lenjaffe [at] jaffesystems 614-404-4214 www.volunteerable.net
Proprietor: http://www.theycomewithcheese.com/ - An Homage to Fromage

frank at frankkumro

Jul 5, 2012, 2:45 PM

Re: [JOB] Looking for Telecommute Web Developer [In reply to]

I believe the opening is posted on jobs.perl.org too (or will very
soon). The opening is sent to the list because some of our other devs
(including myself) found the job via this list.

-Frank

On 07/05/2012 05:40 PM, Len Jaffe wrote:
> Doesn't jobs.perl.org <http://jobs.perl.org> exist for posting perl jobs?
> L.
> --
> lenjaffe [at] jaffesystems <mailto:lenjaffe [at] jaffesystems>
> 614-404-4214 www.volunteerable.net
> <http://www.volunteerable.net>
> Proprietor: http://www.theycomewithcheese.com/ - An Homage to Fromage
> Greenbar <http://www.greenbartraining.org/>: Grubmaster: 2012-2009, Grub
> Asst: 2008, Trained: 2007.

Frank Kumro
http://frankkumro.com
Attachments: signature.asc (0.54 KB)

c.nehren/cat at shadowcat

Jul 5, 2012, 2:46 PM

Re: [JOB] Looking for Telecommute Web Developer [In reply to]

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 17:40:18 -0400 , Len Jaffe wrote:
> Doesn't jobs.perl.org exist for posting perl jobs?
> L.

Yes. But (putting mailing list admin hat on) it has been traditionally
okay for technical people to post recruitment messages to the Cat,
Moose, and DBIC mailing lists. Technical people, mind, not HR droids, so
the amount of clue stays high.

--
Chris Nehren | Coder, Sysadmin, Masochist
Shadowcat Systems Ltd. | http://shadowcat.co.uk/

raanders42 at gmail

Jul 5, 2012, 2:55 PM

Re: [JOB] Looking for Telecommute Web Developer [In reply to]

Thinking of moving on?

How's it going Nate?

Rod
--
On 07/05/2012 02:14 PM, Nate wrote:
> Mea culpa - sorry everyone.
> - Nate
>
> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Frank Kumro<frank [at] frankkumro> wrote:
>> Hi -
>>
>> We're looking to hire another full-time web developer (telecommute) to
>> join a great team. The web developer contributes to all phases of the
>> product development life cycle and provides technical development and
>> support skills to the product team. This position requires a continually
>> growing knowledge of (and comfort with) Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL, Perl,
>> Catalyst Framework, Javascript, HTML, XML, CSS and AJAX.
>>
>> - Telecommute with occasional "face time" trips to MN
>> - Must have strong Perl skills
>> - Great benefits
>>
>> Currently considering US residents.
>>
>> For more information: www.atomiclearning.com
>>
>> If you’re interested, contact: hr at atomiclearning.com
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Frank Kumro

raanders42 at gmail

Jul 5, 2012, 2:57 PM

Re: [JOB] Looking for Telecommute Web Developer [In reply to]

Mea culpa me to. Why does Thunderbird reply-to-list when I said reply?

\\||/
Rod
--
On 07/05/2012 02:14 PM, Nate wrote:
> Mea culpa - sorry everyone.
> - Nate
>
> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Frank Kumro<frank [at] frankkumro> wrote:
>> Hi -
>>
>> We're looking to hire another full-time web developer (telecommute) to
>> join a great team. The web developer contributes to all phases of the
>> product development life cycle and provides technical development and
>> support skills to the product team. This position requires a continually
>> growing knowledge of (and comfort with) Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL, Perl,
>> Catalyst Framework, Javascript, HTML, XML, CSS and AJAX.
>>
>> - Telecommute with occasional "face time" trips to MN
>> - Must have strong Perl skills
>> - Great benefits
>>
>> Currently considering US residents.
>>
>> For more information: www.atomiclearning.com
>>
>> If you’re interested, contact: hr at atomiclearning.com
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Frank Kumro

asjo at koldfront

Jul 5, 2012, 3:33 PM

Re: Looking for Telecommute Web Developer [In reply to]

On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 14:57:33 -0700, Roderick wrote:

> Mea culpa me to. Why does Thunderbird reply-to-list when I said reply?

Probably because the mailing list adds a Reply-To: header pointing to
the list.

(See http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html for why it
shouldn't.)

Best regards,

Adam

--
"Hr kommer rdslan, gamle vn Adam Sjgren
Nr alla fjrilar i magen vaknar upp asjo [at] koldfront

darren at darrenduncan

Jul 5, 2012, 3:39 PM

Re: [JOB] Looking for Telecommute Web Developer [In reply to]

Speaking for myself, I got my current (good) job because the company also posted
it to the Catalyst list, in addition to jobs.perl.org. -- Darren Duncan

Frank Kumro wrote:
> I believe the opening is posted on jobs.perl.org too (or will very
> soon). The opening is sent to the list because some of our other devs
> (including myself) found the job via this list.
>
> -Frank
>
> On 07/05/2012 05:40 PM, Len Jaffe wrote:
>> Doesn't jobs.perl.org <http://jobs.perl.org> exist for posting perl jobs?
>> L.
>> --
>> lenjaffe [at] jaffesystems <mailto:lenjaffe [at] jaffesystems>
>> 614-404-4214 www.volunteerable.net
>> <http://www.volunteerable.net>
>> Proprietor: http://www.theycomewithcheese.com/ - An Homage to Fromage
>> Greenbar <http://www.greenbartraining.org/>: Grubmaster: 2012-2009, Grub
>> Asst: 2008, Trained: 2007.

raanders42 at gmail

Jul 5, 2012, 3:51 PM

Re: Re: Looking for Telecommute Web Developer [In reply to]

Yeah I noticed when I looked at the message source. Wish I'd noticed
the To: before I sent.

Rod