Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Users

Hops-0.03 example released

simonfatcshl.eduIlyushchenko)

Hops-0.03 example released

Hi,

You can get the sample Hops application (0.03) here:

http://www.simonf.com/catalyst

Hops is a generic data browsing application (of the kind unliked by
Sebastian :) modeled on BeerDB.

It's updated to use Catalyst 5.10, plus it's using database
relationships to display drop-down boxes on edit pages.

The only thing I could not implement nicely yet is making the app use
/hops, not / for its URL root (both under Apache and under the
standalone server). Currently it has an extra config parameter uri_base
that helps with this.

I still would like to implement search and paging. Let me know if other
features are desirable.

Simon
--

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko) simonf [at] cshl
http://www.simonf.com

Terrorism is a tactic and so to declare war on terrorism
is equivalent to Roosevelt's declaring war on blitzkrieg.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. national security advisor, 1977-81