Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Users

[OT] SVN Browsing Hack

Sep 2, 2005, 2:53 PM

Post #1 of 1 (144 views)
[OT] SVN Browsing Hack

I'm posting this here in case one needs something like later on.

I hate the look of the detaul browsing of the SVN mod_dav stuff. Using
it's XSLT option to transform data client-side isn't practical, and
SVN::Web was jusyt was too much. I just needed to stuff a browse into a
TT template so I could style it.

No, I'm not putting it into Catalyst. That's overkill. :-)
I have some styling/up-directory bugs to squash, but it works enough for me:

If you'd like the pm module, just give me a shout out.
I all likely hood, that url will change by next week to /source/, and
the real SVN access will be located at /svn/.