jjn1056 at yahoo
Jul 18, 2012, 2:56 PM
Post #1 of 1
Summary of Breadboard review meetin
Today we had a short meeting on the status of the Bread - Board conversion project. Here's the summary:
- We reviewed a new task related to fixing how ->setup_home should use the bread-board container instead of using its own initialization code.
- It was requested to have a commandline tool for viewing open tasks, instead of a website only system
- The tasks marked as ready for code review have been verified as good to ship
- It was recommend to move our tracking tool to https://trello.com/docs/ and that would give us an API (and possibly solve the cli tool ask) as well as other things. John agreed to look into and and set it up.
- It was briefly discussed the fact that since breadboard is likely to be a version of catalyst that breaks some backward compatibility maybe we should roll in other breaking things and just eat all the pain in one go. It was also mentioned that maybe we should call this Catalyst 7 to emphasis the largeness of the coming change.
- It was proposed to create a poll aimed at the catalyst community to try and understand what the community values, how the community sees catalyst and what might be barriers to more community involvement.