Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Dev

AnyEvent::FCGI deployment

Catalyst dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

kolesnikov.boris at gmail

Feb 2, 2011, 4:07 AM

AnyEvent::FCGI deployment

Hi
I've written Catalyst::Engine::FCGIAsync based on AnyEvent::FCGI and
tested it. It's been running on 2 of my applications for 2 weeks okay.
I'm prepared to share.

Sincirely yours,
Boris Kolesnikov

P.S.
I'm just contributing and eager to see it in Catalyst repos.

bobtfish at bobtfish

Feb 16, 2011, 12:56 AM

Re: AnyEvent::FCGI deployment [In reply to]

On 2 Feb 2011, at 12:07, Boris G. Kolesnikov wrote:

> Hi
> I've written Catalyst::Engine::FCGIAsync based on AnyEvent::FCGI and
> tested it. It's been running on 2 of my applications for 2 weeks okay.
> I'm prepared to share.
>

> Sincirely yours,
> Boris Kolesnikov
>
> P.S.
> I'm just contributing and eager to see it in Catalyst repos.

Sorry for the delayed response.

We'd love to have it, but we're in the middle of porting the core
Catalyst engines to PSGI, so this will be obsolete at that point.

You'd be better rewriting this as a Plack::Handler and (currently)
using it via Catalyst::Engine::PSGI.

Come and have a chat about this in #catalyst-dev, or let us know via
the list if you want us to host a repository for you?

Cheers
t0m