Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Dev
When will ::Devel Get released again? also my last ::Helper patch

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

xenoterracide at gmail

Dec 12, 2010, 10:18 AM

When will ::Devel Get released again? also my last ::Helper patch

I'm curious if someone can review the patch that's in
topic/helper-preserve-name ? and merge it into master? this is only
moderately important to me, it's just been sitting queued for months
and I'd like to know if there's a reason it hasn't been merged? this
patch isn't all that important, it just makes the API match the
documentation, and IMO allows for a cleaner API, it's also backcompat.

Also what's the status of another ::Devel release? I'm curious because
my DZP::Catalyst module already takes advantage of changes in ::Devel
master, if you're running that.
--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.com