Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Dev

advent calendar needs articles

Catalyst dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

devin.austin at gmail

Dec 5, 2010, 11:30 PM

advent calendar needs articles

Hey all,

We really need articles. Caelum is publishing his tonight, but if ANYONE
can put one together and get it published for the next few days, that would
be great.

--
Devin Austin
http://www.codedright.net

xenoterracide at gmail

Dec 11, 2010, 8:59 AM

Re: advent calendar needs articles [In reply to]

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 1:30 AM, Devin Austin <devin.austin [at] gmail> wrote:
> We really need articles.  Caelum is publishing his tonight, but if ANYONE
> can put one together and get it published for the next few days, that would
> be great.

Am I allowed to use a blog I wrote months ago? and I'll trade for a
Catalyst::Devel release, which would give me an excuse to update it,
as it requires features that are in the master branch of ::Devel (e.g.
a quick run through on using DZP::Catalyst).

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.com

devin.austin at gmail

Dec 11, 2010, 1:40 PM

Re: advent calendar needs articles [In reply to]